IM+® Mobile Instant Messenger allows users to communicate within the most popular IM systems MSN®/ Windows Live Messenger™, Yahoo!®, AIM™/iChat, ICQ®, Google® Talk and Jabber® between mobile devices and PCs simultaneously and in real-time.
* Keep alive option allows you to keep stable connection.
* Autoconnect after phone call.
* Jabber via SSL.
* T9 support.
* Online Support Forms. You can send request to support from application.
* IM+ makes direct connection to the supported services, without any "gate" in the middle. It's very important; because it means that you connected to your favourite services as a full rights user and get all the messages and events immediately just as if you were connected with the standard client.
* IM+ keeps the contact list information on the respective servers. So, IM+ and your convenient desktop client always use just the same contact list. E.g if you add new buddy to your contact list with IM+, you will see this user in your contact list when you connect with your desktop client next time.
* Full presence status support, including custom presence statuses for MSN, AOL, Yahoo!, Jabber, Google Talk.
* Group mode support.
* Emoticons (Smileys).
* Exchanging messages in any language installed on device.
* Configurable notifications. Sound alerts for incoming messages and contacts coming online.
* Digitally signed with Geotrust Global CA certificate.
* Windows Mobile 5.0 is supported.
27 April, 2007