Pocket Streets transforms your Windows Mobile-based Smartphone into your personal guide to hundreds of North American and Western European cities.
Find your way around like an insider by taking maps with you on the road. Licensed users of Microsoft MapPoint® 2004 or later, Microsoft Streets & Trips 2004 or later, or Microsoft AutoRoute (TM) 2004 or later can create and then copy any of a virtually unlimited number of maps onto their Smartphone device.
* Find the nearest ATM, restaurant, shopping center, transportation, tourist attraction, or auto service center in a flash!
* Customize maps with personal points of interest.
* Search for destinations and addresses using partial names and ?roam? maps to search for points of interest.
* Link to a GPS device to indicate your real-time location on a map.
* Detailed, full-color maps are designed for sharp imaging on your device display.
* Easy installation means you’re ready to go in just a few minutes!
* Microsoft Windows XP, 2000, ME, or 98 SE
* Microsoft ActiveSync® technology (version 3.7 or later for Pocket PC)
* Microsoft Windows-based Smartphone 2002 or Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 Smartphone or later
* 400 KB available program memory required for installation
* Installing map files requires additional memory (approximately 1 MB per city map). A storage card is recommended.
* GPS functionality requires a Bluetooth®-enabled Smartphone running Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 or later, and a Bluetooth GPS device that supports NMEA 0183 2.0 or later.