This utility extends functionality of hardware keys on Windows Mobile devices.
It allows you to:
* intercept almost any standard button: application buttons, WM5 SoftKeys, Volume slider, Action and even Red/Green phone buttons
* distinguish up to 4 different keypress events on each button grabbed (single, double, triple and "long" keypresses).
* remap each of the keypress events to "virtual" application button or assign them directly to one of the wide set of built-in actions.
As a result you may "convert" volume slider to up/down arrows, assign several essential application buttons to these "SoftKey" buttons and even assign your favorit alternative dialer to red/green phone buttons.
Current list of built-in keypress actions:
* Run Application
* Emulate keypress of Enter (Action), Esc and up/down/left/right keys
* Emulate standard application buttons
* "Virtual Application Button"
Being specified as keypress action, "Virtual button" appears in standard Start -> Settings -> Buttons setup dialog and may be assigned here.
* Volume up/down
* Emulate Soft Keys
* Close (terminate) active application
* Switch next application
* Alt+Tab (switch between two last applications)
* Task Manager with charge level / memory summary info. Task manager may be operated with directional pad (up/down - choose application, left/action - switch to, right - terminate) or finger/stylus.
You may apply filters to hide annoying applications (e.g. Phone)
* Start Menu
* Switch Display Off/On. Once you switch display OFF you may turn it back ON by the same keypress event or simply pressing Power On button.
* Switch BlueTooth Off/On
* Switch WiFi Off/On
* Vibration mode Off/On (WM5 only)
* Turn Off PDA
* Soft-Reset PDA (Soft Reset)
* Screen rotation
* Go Online / Drop DialUp connections / Trigger Online
* Disable "Power Off device if not used..."
* Switch to Today screen
* Clipboard operations: Select All / Copy / Cut / Paste
* Memory Monitor
* Battery Monitor/Uptime Forecast. It will show battery voltage/current/temperature if corresponding sensors are available
* Current Date/Time
* Pop-up menu with important AEBPlus actions. This feature is available in activated version only
* Any built-in action may be initiated by shortcut calling aebplus.exe with corresponding command line parameter
Most of the actions may be initiated by running AEBPlus.exe with command line parameter. All of the action codes and ready to use shortcut files are here
- Memory monitor failed to display 16GB+ card sizes
New keypress actions:
- PgUp / PgDn key emulation
- Green phone key emulation stop working
- Invalid "Ok" button config description in Settings utility
- Actions menu contents is now customizable
New keypress actions:
- Green phone button keypress emulation implemented (should work on most devices)
- "Ok button works as Volume slider" issue
- AEBPlus will now continue work while settings utility is active
- Emulation of SoftKey/Volume slider was rewritten completely. It should work on most of the devices now
- Small issue in voice call state detection procedure
# Windows Mobile 2003SE Smartphone
# Windows Mobile 5 Smartphone
# Windows Mobile 6 Smartphone