PocketLingo Cultural Literacy is the ultimate family reference software for PDA's to the people, places, and events every American needs to know!
"an excellent piece of work . . . stimulating and enlightening" (New York Times) [refers to the print edition of the book.]
Based on the national best seller The New Dictionary of Cultural Literacy by E.D. Hirsch, Jr., PocketLingo Cultural Literacy is sure to broaden your understanding in every major area of knowledge, including politics, business, history, and literature. Its elegant interface and professional-level content make it the perfect reference and learning tool for your handheld.
* Exclusive! The New Dictionary of Cultural Literacy with over 6,900 concise entries on every major area of knowledge, including politics, business, history, and literature.
* Multi-Dictionary Capability to add other PocketLingo 2.0 dictionaries (e.g. PocketLingo College, PocketLingo Thesaurus, PocketLingo Cultural Literacy)
* Advanced integrated learning features including Study Cards and MyWord List help you quickly and effectively master new vocabulary.
* Easy-to-use interface that includes color support for better legibility.
* Fast look-ups, with auto-lookup, recently viewed list, and highly optimized performance.
* Support for external memory cards (SD/MMC).
* Important note: Full version requires 1.6MB of free memory on your Smartphone device or on an external memory card (A minimum 520KB of device memory is used).
- Smartphone 2002 or higher